The Harley Street Hospital is a private hospital located in the heart of London’s medical district on Harley Street. Caring for patients’ needs is our number one priority and we strive to deliver a superior service.
The consultants at The Harley Street Hospital have a wealth of experience, providing a diverse range of medical treatments. Supported by our experienced and conscientious nursing team, we offer our patients first class standards of medical care and hygiene.
Located on the most prestigious health care district in the heart of London’s West End, our hospital’s facilities are impressive. We offer spacious consulting rooms, an in-house pharmacy and laboratory, two fully equipped Operating Theatres and an overnight stay facilities at one of our partner hospitals, The Queen Anne Street Medical Centre or The Weymouth Hospital.
The Harley Street Hospital is committed to valuing and promoting equality and diversity. Our goal is to ensure that our commitment is reinforced by our values, and is embedded in our day-to-day working practices with all our patients, colleagues and partners.
We will provide equality of opportunity and will not tolerate discrimination on grounds of gender, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, race, colour, nationality, religion, age, disability, trade union activity, political beliefs or any other grounds
Our ambition is to make this hospital a success by focusing completely on high quality patient care. We will do everything possible to make sure that the care we deliver is Safe, Effective, Caring, Responsive and led by the Doctors who are at the top of their specialities.
The Hospital is a doctor led organisation that puts patients at the centre of every aspect of their journey. We hope that you will be satisfied with every aspect of your treatment and I wish you the best possible experience.
To provide effective patient care and achieve outstanding medical excellence.
Our vision is to be a patient’s first choice private London healthcare provider, within our specialist fields. We will achieve this through consistently meeting the aims and objectives set out below:
• To provide high quality consultation, screening, diagnostic and treatment services that are safe, evidence based, monitored and compliant with applicable legislation.
• To provide high quality and safe care for our patients, by putting the patient at the centre of everything we do, and ensuring that their rights are respected and they remain harm free.
• To ensure that examination and care are provided by appropriately qualified, experienced and registered practitioners.
• To deliver a positive patient experience and enable patients to make choices.
• To promote an environment of confidentiality, empathy, comfort, dignity, and respect for the patient’s individual needs.
• To provide premises that are comfortable, clean and free from infection.
• To collect and value feedback from patients, visitors and staff, in order to evaluate our performance, and respond to complaints/concerns appropriately and effectively.
• To collaborate effectively with others, so that we provide seamless care to our patients.
• To provide positive outcomes for patients who use our services.
• To provide employees and service users with equal opportunities, and to value and respect individual needs and differences.
• To ensure that there is an effective Quality Management system in place.
• To ensure there is an effective Risk Management and Governance system in place.
• To have a clear, transparent and affordable pricing policy.