To provide effective patient care and achieve outstanding medical excellence.
Our vision is to be a patient’s first choice private London healthcare provider, within our specialist fields. We will achieve this through consistently meeting the aims and objectives set out below:
Aims and objectives:
• To provide high quality consultation, screening, diagnostic and treatment services that are safe, evidence based, monitored and compliant with applicable legislation.
• To provide high quality and safe care for our patients, by putting the patient at the centre of everything we do, and ensuring that their rights are respected and they remain harm free.
• To ensure that examination and care are provided by appropriately qualified, experienced and registered practitioners.
• To deliver a positive patient experience and enable patients to make choices.
• To promote an environment of confidentiality, empathy, comfort, dignity, and respect for the patient’s individual needs.
• To provide premises that are comfortable, clean and free from infection.
• To collect and value feedback from patients, visitors and staff, in order to evaluate our performance, and respond to complaints/concerns appropriately and effectively.
• To collaborate effectively with others, so that we provide seamless care to our patients.
• To provide positive outcomes for patients who use our services.
• To provide employees and service users with equal opportunities, and to value and respect individual needs and differences.
• To ensure that there is an effective Quality Management system in place.
• To ensure there is an effective Risk Management and Governance system in place.
• To have a clear, transparent and affordable pricing policy.
Contact us to arrange a consultation or to find out more
about the medical services we can offer.Make an enquiry